Join us for ‘The Big Bark’ – a fun & interactive day out with plenty for the pooches to do. Activities include:
- Agility & Hoopers
- Temptation Alley
- Canine Olympics
- Flyball Displays
- Talks and Workshops with Dog Behaviourists
- Trainers and Groomers
…and lots more! There will be a pet photo-booth where you can capture these special moments with your pooch!
The Big Bark will be raising funds for local pet charities and good causes, with a fun dog show in aid of Happy Landings. The event, which is focused on supporting ethical dog-related businesses and promoting healthy attitudes and positive training methods among dog owners, will also play host to more than 30 exhibitors from around the South West promoting their products and services. The pooches will even have their own doggy cafe & a doggy tea party (bookable online) with party games & hats!
Click HERE to visit The Big Bark Facebook Page.
- Standard Advanced Adult Ticket: £6 including all fees. This ticket includes UNLIMITED activities for 1 dog (excludes charity activities).
- Standard Advanced Ticket for 2 ADULTS & 2 DOGS: £10 including all fees. This ticket includes UNLIMITED activities for 2 dogs (excludes charity activities)
- Doggy Tea Party Ticket: £12.00 including all fees. This ticket includes UNLIMITED activities for 1 dog (excludes charity activities) entry for 1 adult, entry to the doggy tea party (please choose your time slot when purchasing tickets) and a doggy party box ( doggy cupcake, party hat & natural treats) Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your party time.
- UNDER 16’S FREE
- Extra dogs are not charged for and you can purchase activities on the day for £1.00 per go.
Click HERE for further details about ticket prices and to purchase your advance tickets.