History of the show
Only launched four years ago, our South West show has fast become a camper favourite, with a beautiful Somerset setting and a weekend of great classic rock entertainment, it’s not hard to see why!
A weekend of classic rock
If you love your guitar and classic rock music, it is time to grab your air guitar and head down to the showground this September for an exhilarating weekend of live music.
Join us in your motorhome, campervan, caravan or tent for just £75 for four nights, this includes all the free entertainment.
New for 2022, there will be even more choice as we have added a third stage of entertainment.
- Four nights camping for £75 – or upgrade to an EHU for £115
- Four nights of live entertainment included in your pitch – see the full line-up
- For just an extra £10 per adult, be part of a celebration of guitars, with a headline show from Electrik Live Orchestra & The Phil Collins Experience
- Spend your day exploring local and national dealers, who will be displaying a diverse range of new & used motorhomes and campervans for sale
- Shop a vast amount of exhibitors showcasing everything you could need for your next camping trip.
What can you expect to see at the show
2022 & 2023 Models | Motorhomes | Campervans | Conversions | Fifth Wheels | Motorhome Essentials | Awnings | Outdoor Clothing | Electricals | Camping Equipment | Electric Bikes | Leading Clubs | Demonstrations
Pre-booking has now closed. Pay on arrival camping prices are as follows:
- Thursday – Monday : £95
- Friday – Monday : £92
- Pre-booked: £5.00
- Non-booked: £8.00
Show Opening Times:
- Friday 9:30am-5:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am-5:00pm
- Sunday 9:30am-4:00pm