Buy your tickets from Ticketmaster!
Just when you thought your Christmas show had been cancelled, Horrible Histories comes to the rescue with their own unique take on the festive season. HORRIBLE CHRISTMAS is the story of how Christmas came to be what it is today, enabling families to enter into the festive spirit in a safe, socially distanced manner from the comfort of their own sleigh car!
When Christmas comes under threat from a jolly man dressed in red, it’s up to one young boy to save the day – but can he save Christmas? From Victorian villains to Medieval monks, Puritan parties to Tudor treats, join us on a hair-raising adventure through the history of Christmas in the company of Charles Dickens, Oliver Cromwell, King Henry VIII and St Nicholas as they all join forces to save the festive season!
It’s a celebration of Christmas in the most wonderful, funny and moving way you’ll ever see!
Tickets are on sale from Friday 9th October at 9am at the Ticketmaster website!
We will be adhering to all the current Covid-19 social distancing guidelines to ensure everybody has an enjoyable and very safe experience:
- Car Park Panto is an organised gathering whereby we will know in advance those who are attending, enabling contact with attendees before, during and after the event.
- No different from people attending other social-distanced events, our expectation is that people will already be attuned to the measures required.
- We have a traffic management team on site and all vehicles will be parked two metres apart.
- Tickets will be scanned through the windows, so no human contact necessary.
- There will be a range of food and beverage offering available at the event and we will be adhering to all the COVID-19 government guidelines.
- Toilet facilities will be provided with social distancing health and safety management and sanitization measures in place.
Further information & contact details